Before and After School Care
Cub and Tiger Care (CTC)
Trinity Lutheran School has a strong commitment to support working families. Our Cub and Tiger Care (CTC) latchkey program is an alternative resource to traditional day care services. This program functions within the Trinity Lutheran School and Church buildings utilizing the gymnasium, cafeteria, playground and classroom. Our goal is for each student to be comfortable with our building and staff, ensuring a seamless transition between programs.
Trinity offers two programs to meet the needs of you and your child(ren):
- Option 1: Tiger Care
- Tiger Care is designed for students in Kindergarten through 6th grade. This program is a blend of structured and free-choice play, interactive games, indoor/outdoor play, crafts and homework time.
- Option 2: Cub Care
- Extended day Cub Care is designed for children enrolled in our half-day Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten, and KinderPrep classes. Our trained teaching staff offers students a classroom experience rich in constructive play, literacy, math and free choice experiences. Students have the opportunity to socialize, continue their learning, and are given the opportunity for rest time during the afternoon session. These diverse activities, combined with a secure, safe and nurturing environment, create a comfortable and trusting atmosphere for both children and parents.
- Available to all Trinity students in preschool through 6th grade
- Safe, secure, fun and nurturing environment
- Affordable rate schedule
- Drop-in rates available for emergency
- Hours of operation are 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Healthy breakfast and snacks included
Registration is available online when you enroll your child for Trinity Lutheran School.
For additional information, contact our CTC Director Teresa Kent-Horns via email: firstname.lastname@example.org